Concept: Having a strategy is not only for corporations; each business unit, each department, each program should have its own strategy aligned with the corporate one.
Though having the strategy alone doesn’t mean much. Even the best strategy will not come to life by itself magically. You need to EXECUTE your strategy.
In this session participants will learn how to successfully execute their strategy and the methods & tools needed during execution journey.
Duration: 1 day
Target group: Anyone who is initiating, leading or participating Strategy Execution initiative
Format: Theory combined with interactive discussions and exercises to practice methods & tools.
- The difference between Strategy Creation and Execution of it.
- Why companies focus on the Creation and “forget” Execution.
- Common tools (Hoshin, House of Quality, Balanced Scorecard…)
- Often underestimated : Communication – why & how
- Role and importance of Project Management and Change Leadership
Certification: At the end of each training participants will receive a printed Certificate of Attendance.